- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase within 30 days of receiving your item, you can return your order to the warehouse for a full refund (Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase please DO NOT attempt to initiate a credit card charge back! Please Contact Us instead first stating your issue, and we will arrange for you to return the item.
- At onece you paid success. if you want to cancel the order , bank will ask our charge about $25 for bank fee and it shall be borne by the buyer.So plz pay attention it.
- All the credit card order on www.jordansneakers.net will get an order confirmation email after you place an order online successfully.Plz confirm those infomation in the email and reply. Only if we got the reply email, will we ship the shoes to you.
- If you attempt a credit card charge back instead of contacting us first, the credit card company will contact us, and once we provide them with proof that the merchandise was delivered, you most likely WILL NOT receive the charge back or win the case. In the past we have had a couple of customers try to do this in attempt to defraud us by trying to get their funds returned while keeping the merchandise they have purchased. This WILL NOT work, as credit card companies DO NOT tolerate fraud.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase (your name associated with the order and order number).
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days (some banks take varying times to re-apply refunds to credit/debit cards).
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately work out a solution.